Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Hello From Paradise

I'm fairly new to blogging and have been using wordpress but Im going to try blogspot for a while. Everyone tells me how simple this is so here goes.
I live on 34 acres in the mountains of Montana between the Clark Fork River and the Flathead River. My husband of 40 yrs raises some horses and a few cows. Its the most beautiful place this side of Heaven, I guess thats why they call it Paradise.
We have 3 kids and 5 grandkids and one little schuauzer named GUS. Life is kind of like a book youve never read, you dont know what the next page will hold. This last few months have been sad pages for me, I lost my sister and brother within 2 weeks of each other and a few days before that a 96 yr old dear dear friend .
I work at the local High School as a mental health associate. This is a full time job and let me tell you, never start working full time at 60 because you will never feel like you can keep up with everything and I don't think I could if Jimmy didn't help me.
The things I love to do is be with my family, sit on my deck and watch the new baby colts and goats playing, knit, scrapbook, craft,play Boggle with my son-in-law,take rides in the country.actually we live in the county.
I Love God and His Word.

Trying to get a Christmas Card Picture of the Grandkids, I definantly need photoshop to delete the mess in the background.






1 comment:

  1. Such a nice picture of your grandchildren. Good to see you. I keep busy working in the special ed dept of Spokane Public Schools where we have about 4200 Special Ed student. I do the record keeping for just over half of them. I also enjoy making card, scrapbooking, traveling, reading and working in our Awana group. We also go visit our daughter about 4 times a year up north above Seattle. Also have a son that spent 9 years in the service worked for about 10 and is not going to college.

    ReplyDelete